Building effective communication skills and relationships within a single culture is often challenging. Bridging the gap between different cultures makes building such skills and relationships even more difficult—and essential.
Our goal is to equip your team with true cultural competence – the kind of understanding that considers customs, value systems, and ingrained worldviews. Respecting and showing honor to another culture takes communication to an entirely new level of success.
CGS has key personnel who have been certified as cross-cultural trainers who can help you:
- Target and communicate with ethnic segments based on their own cultural framework.
- Train a multicultural management and workforce in a way that invites understanding and buy-in.
- Survey and pre-test your marketing assumptions.
- Conduct cultural due diligence (assessing and researching the possible impact of culture on your goals).
- Avoid cultural snafus that could actually repel your target audience or your workforce.
- Look beyond simple geographic boundaries or political worldviews in order to identify cultural differences.
- Identify quality partners within the cultures you are targeting.
- Cultivate your ability to compromise in a culture with differing ideas, values, and worldviews.
- Align your product benefits with cultural value systems.