We know that trusting your communication to a third party is at the very least stress-inducing! How can you be certain the translation you need, and are required to provide, is a good one?
Premium translation follow a TEP (translation, editing and proofreading) process involving three or more professional linguists to ensure the process produces a quality translation that reads as if it were originally written in the target language. For those instances when you need a little extra assurance that the quality of your final translation is superb, CGS offers notarized certificates of accuracy to accompany your final deliverable.
- Proven quality – A disciplined Lean Six Sigma based translation process ensures the highest quality product is produced in every project.
- Compliance – Federal, state and local regulations, including adjusting the document readability level.
- High-caliber translators – A network of more than 5,000 professional translators in the top 50 global languages.
- Personalized customer care – A dedicated Project Manager will oversee your project needs.
- Cost effective – Budget-friendly translation solutions that enhance the quality of your communications.
With an uncompromising commitment to excellence, you are assured to receive a high quality translation project – every time!
The LSS methodology focuses on consistently developing and delivering near-perfect products. We analyze process efficiency, translation team performance, and process flow to identify any areas that may contain waste (non-value added tasks) or requires improvement. This enables us to deliberately improve our processes on a regular basis, making certain the final deliverables you receive are always of the highest standards.
CGS Quality Assurance methodology is built upon on ASTM standard F 2575-06, titled “Standard Guide for Quality Assurance in Translation.” Known for its best-in-class practices for standards development and delivery, ASTM International is one of the largest voluntary standards development organizations in the world.
We follow a detailed, multi-step translation project workflow designed to control and measure project quality. Our Lean Six Sigma translation workflow includes quality assurance checklists at every stage of the project, performance report cards, and a post project review/survey. Each project is overseen by our Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Project Managers.
1. Specifications phase – In this phase, the CGS Project Manager works with you to define the project scope, identify potential project risks, develop a translation team with Subject Matter Expertise in your field, and agree on a production schedule.
2. Production phase – The translation project is fully executed during the production phase. This phase contains several checks and balances for the translation process itself to ensure that the translation is executed in a manner that fully meets the criteria outlined in the specifications phase.
3. Post-project review – The post-production review happens after the translation project has been completed and delivered back to the client. It is an opportunity for the requestor, Project Manager and translation team to evaluate the project performance against the initial project specifications and plan. This step is key in ensuring CGS continues to refine our processes and improve our ability to meet your translation needs.
Accessible – You have a dedicated Project Manager to handle all communication, and services are available 24 hours a day. Representatives are also available for meetings, phone calls or video conferences as you deem beneficial.
Innovative – CGS has customized processes and reporting, and has even created new service offerings to meet unique client needs.
Responsive – Receipt of your requests will be confirmed within two hours.
Let us bring a breath of fresh air into your organization as your language services partner!